“Chocolate cake in 5-minute prep time, with soft and crunchy biscuits.”
Original Recipe Author
Before we tell you why you need to make this dessert, we must ask one question: Do you know what a fridge cake is?
If you thought it was just a cake you could save in the fridge, you were wrong! Our chocolate and biscuit fridge cake offers an easy-to-make dessert for all of you kitchen novices out there.
How? Because it doesn’t require any special skills and zero time in the oven!
Fridge cakes guarantee an effortless way for us to make delicious treats without waiting in front of the oven for it to bake or getting lost in recipe steps.
So, are you ready to try out this treat? Let’s begin!
Chocolate And Biscuit Fridge Cake
- 1½ packs vanilla tea biscuits
- 1 cup heavy cream (250 ml)
- 1 bar milk/dark chocolate
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. Milk
- 1 heaping tbsp. cocoa powder
- 5 fl. oz. heavy cream (150 ml)
- 1 bar dark/milk chocolate
- Some Lotus spread for garnish
- Start by crushing the tea biscuits into tiny parts with your hands in a large bowl. You could also use a rolling pin to crush it, but don’t grind! This is important as the rough texture of the pieces is important for the rest of the recipe to work.
- Place the rest of the ingredients in a pot or pan on the stove, melt everything, and stir until it thickens a little.
- Close the fire and let the mixture cool for a few minutes.
- Pour the mixture slowly over the crushed biscuits and mix until they’re well combined.
- Place the bowl in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Mix the heavy cream and chocolate by melting them together.
- Drizzle on top of the crust.
- Add some lotus spread for garnish.
- Place in the freezer for an hour.
- Once the time is up, cut into little cubes and enjoy! You can store the rest in the fridge again.
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Chocolate And Biscuit Fridge Cake Recipe is a part of our Dessert Series. Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!