“Perfectly seasoned chicken shawarma to satisfy your hunger with warm and mouthwatering spices that taste exceptional!”
Original Recipe Author
You’ve probably had some meat shawarma as they’re super famous; however, it’s time to give this chicken shawarma with chicken breast recipe a try!
Once ready, you can serve your chicken shawarma in a tortilla or a lettuce wrap if you’re watching your calories. You can also top your green salad with some of this perfectly seasoned shawarma or serve it with some pasta for a delicious meal.
It’s so versatile and tasty that you’ll probably prepare it every time you’re in a hurry and want something spicy and juicy to enjoy.
Chicken Shawarma With Chicken Breast
- 1 lbs. chicken breast (sliced (important – slices should be in medium thickness and not thin))
- 2 heaping tbsp. shawarma spice
- 1 tbsp. grilled chicken seasoning
- 1 tbsp. chicken soup mix
- 1 tsp. mayonnaise
- 1 onion
- Start preparing your chicken breast by cutting it into schnitzel-like pieces. They should be medium-thick and not too thin.
- Prep your marinade by mixing the shawarma spice with the grilled chicken seasoning, chicken soup mix, mayonnaise, and oil.
- Stir all these ingredients in a bowl and marinate your chicken slices for as long as you can, but not less than 10 minutes. The longer you keep your chicken pieces in the marinade, the better, as this will allow the earthy and warm flavors to soak into the chicken meat.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan, fry your chicken slices until golden, then flip them to the other side. Ensure they’re perfectly done, then remove them and allow them to cool.
- While the chicken is cooling, cut the onion into thin slices and mix them with the rest of the marinade.
- Fry the onion slices in the leftover oil until they’re sweet and golden.
- If you’ve kept your chicken slices in the fridge, remove them and cut them into thin strips using a sharp knife.
- Heat some oil in a wide Teflon-coated pot and add some of the shawarma spice and grilled chicken seasoning, then stir-fry the shawarma pieces until fully coated and warmed up.
- Serve your chicken shawarma in a wrap with tahini or your favorite sauce.
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Chicken Shawarma With Chicken Breast is a part of our Lunch Series. Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!