“The easiest and most delicious recipe for chicken breast strips with fried onion”
Original Recipe Author
Are you looking for a nutritious, budget-friendly meal that you can prepare in less than 30 minutes? Well, this chicken breast easy meal is the one for you!
This recipe guarantees you enjoy a delicious meal that’s also packed with protein and iron, making it the perfect choice for you and your family.
What’s more, it’s super easy to prepare, and all the ingredients are readily available at your local grocery store.
So are you ready to start this delicious adventure? Let’s head to the kitchen!
Chicken Breast Easy Meals
- 4 onions (cut into strips)
- Chicken breast strips
- Ground and coarse black pepper
- 1 tsp. soup mix
- 1 tsp. red paprika
- 1 tsp. smoky paprika
- 1 tsp. Shawarma seasoning
- 1 tsp. chicken grilling seasoning
- A pinch of turmeric
- ⅓ cup oil
- Pour a little bit of oil into a pan and fry the onions until golden.
- Set the onions aside, and fry the chicken breast with some salt, coarse black pepper, soup mix, red paprika, smoky paprika, shawarma seasoning, chicken grilling seasoning, and turmeric.
- Once you notice the chicken breasts picking up flavor and color from the seasoning, add the fried onions.
- Keep the heat on medium and mix everything together.
- Finally, serve the chicken breasts with some french fries and pita bread. If you’d like, roll everything together with a dash of tahini, and you’ll have yourself a mouthwatering sandwich!
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Chicken Breast Easy Meals Recipe is a part of our Lunch Series. Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!