“Enjoy a delicious slice of oozy pizza without the hassle of preheating the oven and baking!”
Original Recipe Author
Everybody loves pizza in whatever shape or form. The melting cheese over a variety of luscious toppings is something irresistible.
However, who would’ve thought it was possible to make a lovely pizza without the need for an oven? With this recipe, you can easily bake a pizza inside a pot on the stovetop.
So, look no further, as this is definitely the ultimate pan pizza recipe.
Quick and Cheesy Pan Pizza Recipe
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 7 oz. plain yogurt (200 ml)
- A pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- A pinch of salt
- A handful of dried oregano
- Add the flour, baking powder, yogurt, and salt to the food processor
- Mix until you have a smooth dough (kneading by hand is also possible)
- Use the dough for making one large pizza or two medium ones (depending on the size of your pan)
- In a saucepan, heat the olive oil and add the tomato paste
- Stir around for a couple of minutes
- Add the water, salt, and oregano
- Lower the heat when it starts to bubble
- Let simmer for ten minutes
Assembly and Pan-baking:
- Heat the pan
- Roll out the dough into the desired size
- Place into the pan and cover
- Let cook for about three minutes
- Flip the dough on the other side, and spread the sauce all over it
- Sprinkle a generous amount of shredded cheese
- Add your preferred toppings (cherry tomatoes, cheese, mushrooms, olive, oregano, bell peppers, etc.)
- Cover the pan and allow to cook until the cheese melts
- Remove from pan, slice, and serve
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Pan Pizza Recipe is a part of our Lunch Series. Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!