Make a cheesecake factory artichoke dipping sauce recipe of your favorite appetizer from Cheesecake Factory with this fire roasted artichokes recipe.
When seasoned and roasted in the grill, artichokes offer tender, earthy, and mild flavors. With this fire roasted fresh artichoke Cheesecake Factory recipe, you’ll only need a few simple ingredients to create these tasty grilled artichokes.
If you want to complete your meal, serve it with a dipping sauce and Cheesecake Factory’s copycat Steak Diane.
Cheesecake factory artichoke dipping sauce recipe
- 2 globe artichokes (stemmed and cut in halves)
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 4 tbsp canola oil (or extra virgin olive oil)
- ¼ cup salt
- 2 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- To Serve:
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinaigrette
- Fill a bowl with cold water and place the artichoke slices in the bowl.
- Add lemon juice to the water.
- Bring 1 gallon of water to a boil and add salt.
- Stir until it dissolves.
- Artichokes should be cooked for 10 to 15 minutes in boiling water.
- After cooking, remove them from the boiling water and place them in cold water to cool.
- Turn on the grill to preheat.
- Brush the artichokes with oil.
- Taste for salt and pepper and season with garlic.
- Place cut-side down on the grill and cook until heated through.
- Before serving, drizzle with vinaigrette.
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
*THIS IS WHERE THE RECIPE CARD SHOULD BE BELOW* ADD A NEW CARD EVERY TIME ** don’t use the existing recipe card because it will overwrite it!!!