“Easy to make, perfect, and super impressive”
Original Recipe Author
If you’ve been searching for a crowd-pleasing dessert, try this cheese tart recipe! We know the name combination of cheese and tart doesn’t make it sound like the most appealing dessert, but you’d be surprised.
Also known as Hokkaido, this cheese tart is a famous dessert that started out ages ago in Asia and has gained worldwide fame ever since.
To try it out, put on your apron and read on!
“The cake came out simply wonderful!! Thank you so much for the recipe! I topped it with walnuts instead of almonds. Thank you very much!!!”
Cheese Tart Recipe
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1½ tbsp. vanilla sugar (20 g)
- 9 oz. quark creamy soft cheese 5% or 9% (250 g)
- 7 fl. oz. sour cream (200 ml)
- 2 cups flour
- 2¼ tsp. baking powder
- ½ cup oil
- Sliced blanched almonds (for topping)
- Maple syrup (for topping)
- In the mixer, beat the eggs.
- Slowly sprinkle the sugar and vanilla sugar into the eggs.
- Pour in the cheese, sour cream, and oil, and keep mixing.
- Combine the flour with baking powder.
- Lower the mixer’s speed and add the flour to the batter.
- Ensure everything is well mixed by checking that the flour is fully absorbed.
- Oil a pan and slowly pour the batter in.
- Insert the pan into the oven and bake at 350°F (180°C) for five minutes.
- After the five minutes are up, take the pan out and sprinkle some sliced blanched almonds on top.
- Place it back in the oven and let it back for another half hour.
- Once you take the cake out of the oven, drizzle as much maple syrup as you like and enjoy!
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Cheese Tart Recipe is a part of our Dessert Series. Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!