“Healthy and rich, this cauliflower cheese pie uses no flour and is perfect for those on a diet!”
Original Recipe Author
Indulge in the comforting flavors of Cauliflower Cheese Pie, a savory twist on a classic favorite!
There’s no better way to make veggies delicious than making them into a savory, creamy pie. This cauliflower cheese pie is a breeze to make and a delight to eat!
Cauliflower Cheese Pie
- 1 yam (diced)
- ½ cauliflower (cut into small florets)
- 1 onion
- 4 eggs
- 3-4 tbsp. cottage cheese
- 3 tbsp. quark creamy soft cheese
- Oregano or basil
- In a pot, add water and bring it to a boil.
- Cook the diced yam and cut cauliflower in the boiling water.
- Remove the yam and cauliflower from the water when they become just tender (soft but not too soft).
- Add some oil to a frying pan and fry the onion until golden.
- Use a mixer to beat the eggs until they become a fluffy foam.
- Add the cheeses and spices and mix well.
- Add the cooked diced yams, cauliflower florets, and fried onion into the egg batter and mix well.
- Pour the batter into a baking pan.
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes at 400°F (200°C).
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Cauliflower Cheese Pie is a part of our Lunch Series. Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!