“The perfect flavor in zero time.”
Original Recipe Author
So, you have a head of broccoli laying in your fridge and you’re unsure what to do with it, huh? Why not bake it in a hearty pie?
Pies are a popular dinner dish for a good reason. It’s a filling dish that both kids and adults love. Our broccoli pie recipe is a no-brainer if you’re looking for a yummy yet healthy dinner that’s ready in minutes.
Broccoli Pie Recipe
- 1 lb. broccoli florets (450 g)
- 4 large eggs
- 4 tbsp. Mayonnaise (regular)
- 5 tbsp. self-rising flour
- Black pepper
- 1 tbsp. soup mix
- First, preheat the oven to 350°F (around 176°C).
- Next, wash the broccoli thoroughly with water, then cut it into florets.
- Boil the broccoli in water and salt for about 3 minutes or until tender.
- Make the pie crust by beating the eggs and gradually adding the mayonnaise and flour.
- Add salt and pepper to the batter, and continue mixing until the batter is smooth.
- Add oil and flour to the bottom of a baking pan so the pie doesn’t stick.
- Pour half the batter into the pan, then the broccoli, and top with the rest.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the top is golden.
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Broccoli Pie Recipe is a part of our Lunch Series. Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!