“Crispy, salty, and rich, this waffle breakfast sandwich is the ideal start for a busy day!”
Original Recipe Author
Who said waffles have to be sweet? Today’s recipe is for a salty and hearty version of waffles that’ll have you licking the plate clean!
Using only 3 ingredients, this dish takes no time or effort to whip up. Our Belgian Waffle Breakfast Sandwich is savory and crispy with a rich flavor that’ll make you a fan in no time!
Why this Waffle Breakfast Sandwich Recipe is A MUST-try:
Bread Alternative: Belgian Waffle Breakfast Sandwich Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp. almond flour
- 2 tbsp. shredded cheese (here we used Italian mozzarella)
- Some oil (here we used avocado oil)
- Preheat the waffle maker to medium settings.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients until you get a smooth batter. If the batter is too thick, add a little more milk.
- Oil the waffle maker with a brush or cooking spray.
- Transfer a suitable amount of batter to the waffle maker.
- Carefully remove each waffle once it’s done.
- Serve with cream cheese, sour cream, or your favorite topping.
- For a lactose-free version: replace the cheese with a mixture of spinach and some gluten-free oats or almond flour, ground in the blender.
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Waffle Breakfast Sandwich Recipe Easy is a part of our Lunch Series. Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!