“Enjoy the flavors of grilled chicken from the comfort of your kitchen with this easy and delicious indoor grill recipe!”
Original Recipe Author
Today’s recipe is a treat for grilled food lovers who can’t fire up the outdoor grill because of the weather or simply prefer to cook inside. It’s easy and quick, and the result is heavenly!
Tender and juicy meat loaded with spicy and savory flavors is waiting for you with our best indoor grill for chicken breast recipe!
Best Indoor Grill For Chicken Breast
- A whole chicken breast – 2 butterflies
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 3 tbsp. date syrup
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- ¼ cup oil
- A pinch of salt
- Some coarse black pepper
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- Take 2 cleansed and rinsed butterflies of a whole chicken breast, and cut them in half so you end up with 4 pieces.
- Add 3 tablespoons of honey, 3 tablespoons of soy sauce, a quarter cup of olive oil, some salt, coarse black pepper, and 2 rosemary sprigs.
- Mix the marinade ingredients well.
- Rub the chicken breasts with the marinade.
- Let the chicken sit in the marinade for two hours in the fridge to take up the flavors.
- Take the chicken out of the fridge and transfer it to a roasting pan with the marinade.
- Put the pan in the oven and set it to ‘broil’ mode.
- Broil until both sides are nice and browned.
- Serving suggestion: slice the chicken breasts and top them with some toasted cashews.
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Best Indoor Grill For Chicken Breast Recipe is a part of our Lunch Series. Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!