“Chocolate cake that is so good it’s a sin!”
Original Recipe Author
The chocolate cake recipe that broke the internet!
Topped with a rich, creamy ganache glaze, this cake is on another level of soft and moist. And the texture? Heavenly!
A fun & easy recipe anyone can quickly make, with zero effort and ingredients you already have at home – an absolute must for Shabbat!
Simple to make, soft and fluffy as a cloud, It was shockingly gone in a matter of minutes.”
Best Easy Chocolate Cake Recipe
- 5 Eggs
- 1 ½ cups Sugar (300g)
- ⅓ cup Vegetable Oil (80g)
- 2 packets Vanilla Sugar (20g)
- 2 packets Baking powder (20g)
- 3 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 1 ½ cups Flour (200g)
- 1 ½ cups Boiling water (360 ml)
For the ganache :
- 1 (250 ml) box of heavy cream
- 200 grams of dark chocolate
- Using an electric mixer, whip the egg whites on high speed for 5 minutes, then add the sugar, egg yolks, and oil to the bowl. Whisk again until well combined.
- As you add the flour, baking powder, cocoa, and water, turn the mixer down to low speed.
- The batter should be poured into the baking pan and then baked at 150C degrees (conventional heating) for about 45 minutes. A toothpick can be inserted into the center of the cake to check its readiness. If the toothpick comes out clean, the cake is ready.
- Put the heavy cream into a microwave safe bowl.
- Chop the chocolate finely and add it to the bowl along with two tablespoons of boiling water.
- Melt together in a microwave for about 40 seconds, then remove and mix thoroughly.
- Repeat the process once more for an additional 40 seconds until the chocolate is completely melted.
- The ganache is ready! pour it over the cake (while both are warm), let cake cool and place in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This chocolate cake recipe is a part of our Dessert Series, Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!