Ground Beef Stuffed Chicken Breast - Quick Recipe
” chicken and ground beef together recipes a rich and delightful taste experience“
Original Recipe Author
We are fond of stuffing foods with other kinds of food – ground beef stuffed chicken breast it’s like a musical score, you mix the right sounds in the right amount and a masterpiece is made.
Here’s our take on that, a pretty delicious ground beef stuffed chicken breast recipe for a juicy beef-stuffed chicken breast that cleverly combines all the flavors in the right amount and elevates the dining experience to a whole new level.
A perfect dish for every Sabbath, hosting, and even for the whole week, one that will impress the guests and the entire family with every bite. again, and again. It’s an absolute must-make recipe!
“A well-tailored ground beef stuffed chicken breast, very delicious”
Ground Beef Stuffed Chicken Breast – Quick Recipe
Ingredient of Chicken Breast and Ground Beef Recipes
- 5 slices chicken breast (thin and big and thawed)
- 10 oz. ground beef (300g)
- 1 bunch of parsley (chopped with no stalks)
- 1 onion
- ¼ cup semolina
- Salt (to taste)
- Black pepper (to taste)
- A pinch of Baharat
- A dash of sesame
- A sprinkle of paprika
- Black pepper
- 1 tablespoon date syrup
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki
- A little bit of olive oil
- Grilled chicken seasoning (or shish kebab seasoning)
Chicken Breast and Ground Beef Recipes instruction
- Grind the onion, and chopped parsley, then slightly fry with cooking spray until golden.
- add salt, black pepper, and Baharat.
- Pour the mix over the ground meat and add uncooked semolina, mix well and allow to cool down for a bit.
- Add portions of the ground meat mixture to a chicken breast and roll it in a slow manner.
- Place all the rolls in a parchment paper-covered pan and sprinkle some sesame on top.
- For the dressing –mix paprika, salt, date syrup, teriyaki, olive oil, and grilled chicken seasoning (or shish kebab seasoning) in a small bowl.
- Dip each chicken breast roll in the dressing and place in a baking pan.
- Bake uncovered at 350°F until golden, for about 20 minutes.
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook