Ina Garten shepherd's pie by Barefoot Contessa
The Barefoot Contessa ina garten shepherd’s pie Recipe broke the internet!
Ina Garten shepherd’s pie by Barefoot Contessa
Ingredients of shepherd's pie recipe Ina Garten
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1.25 pounds ground turkey
- 8 ounces white button mushrooms (finely diced)
- 1 medium white onion (peeled and diced)
- 2 medium carrots (finely diced)
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 2 stalks celery (finely diced)
- 4 cloves garlic (peeled and minced)
- 2 and a half cups chicken (beef, or vegetable stock.)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- Old-Salt Merchants Black Truffle Salt
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 sprigs each fresh rosemary and thyme
- black pepper
- 3 pounds potatoes (feel free to use Yukon golds or Russet, or a mix of the two)
- 6 tablespoons butter 1
- 1/2 cup whole milk (more if needed)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Old-Salt Merchants Black Truffle salt
- black peppe
Shepherd's pie Ina Garten instruction
- Put the potatoes in a large pot of boiling salted water after peeling them and cutting them into 1-inch cubes.
- For about 10 to 12 minutes, simmer your potatoes uncovered until they are tender.
- After the potatoes are tender, drain them in a colander and return them to the pot.
- Meanwhile, heat the milk and butter in a small saucepan until the butter is melted.
- When the batter is ready, use a handheld mixer to break up the potatoes, then slowly add the hot milk and butter mixture at a low speed to make the potatoes very creamy.
- Keep whisking until combined, then add 2 teaspoons of black truffle salt and pepper, along with the sour cream.
- When your mashed potatoes are ready, remove them from the heat and set them aside.
- Brown the meat (turkey, lamb, or beef)
- After you have finished mashing the potatoes, heat the oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat.
- You should then add the meat of your choice, in this case ground turkey (or lamb or beef), and let it cook until it is browned, keeping in mind to crumble it as it cooks.
- When the meat is cooked, you should remove it to a separate plate using a wooden spoon. Keep the grease in the sauté pan if there is any, otherwise add another tablespoon of oil to the pan.
- Now you can add the onion and sauté it for five minutes while stirring occasionally. After that, add the carrots, celery, mushrooms, and garlic, and sauté for a further five to seven minutes, stirring occasionally, until softened.
- Then, add the flour to the veggie mixture and stir until evenly combined. Let the mixture cook for another minute, stirring frequently.
- Add half a cup of the stock to the mixture and stir with a wooden spoon to scrape up any browned bits that are stuck to the bottom.
Read also: Easy Baked old fashioned sour cream pound cake recipe
P E R F E C T barefoot contessa shepherds pie Recipe! simple to make and as soft and fluffy as a cloud! It was gone in a matter of minutes (I was shocked!).
I’ve always looked for a simple parve Barefoot Contessa Shepherd’s Pie Recipe for when the guests came knocking, and when they did they couldn’t stop praising it! highly recommended.
Frequently Asked Questions: Barefoot Contessa Shepherds pie Ina Garten Recipe
Is Barefoot Contessa Shepherds Pie Recipe easy to prepare?
Of course, This recipe is very easy to prepare so we recommend you to make Barefoot Contessa Shepherd’s Pie Recipe easily.
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
The Ina Garten’s Shepherd’s Pie was really fluffy, and the recipe was very clear. The best Barefoot Contessa Shepherd’s Pie Recipe I ever had the chance to make, Thank you!
Came out so wonderful I even made ina garten shepherd’s pie Recipe from the leftovers!
excellent barefoot contessa shepherds pie Recipe! easy to make, tasty, and the recipe is clear. wonderful!
My daughter made it today, it doesn’t get tastier than this!·
*THIS IS WHERE THE RECIPE CARD SHOULD BE BELOW* ADD A NEW CARD EVERY TIME ** don’t use the existing recipe card because it will overwrite it!!!
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This barefoot contessa shepherds pie Recipe is a part of our *category* Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!
Read also: fish stick tacos with coleslaw recipe
Leave a Reply