“Make it easily and in no time, the perfect cake!”
Original Recipe Author
The words “healthy” and “cake” are never in the same sentence unless the result is something that tastes like cardboard.
Thankfully, this is all about to change for you! Our banana oatmeal chocolate cake recipe offers something that other recipes often miss out, and that’s perfectly balancing taste, texture, and nutrition!
You can use it if you have some extra bananas you don’t want to leave until they ripen. Also, it’s the perfect dessert to make if you want the kiddos to enjoy something healthy that tastes amazing!
So, let’s see if you can make this recipe or not!
Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Cake
- 2 bananas (mashed)
- ½ cup oatmeal flour
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup unsweetened oat milk
- ¼ cup date syrup (with no sugar added)
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1½ tbsp. baking powder
- 1 bar sugar-free chocolate (melted (100 g))
- Some date syrup (with no sugar added)
- Some unsweetened oat milk
- Bring a large bowl and add the mashed bananas, oatmeal flour, eggs, unsweetened oat milk, date syrup with no sugar added, cocoa powder, and baking powder.
- Mix everything gently until well combined.
- Pour the batter into a baking pan.
- Place the baking pan in the oven and bake at 340°F (170°C) for about a half hour.
- Melt the chocolate using the microwave or the stovetop.
- Add some date syrup and oat milk.
- Mix everything properly.
- Slowly drizzle the coating over the cake until it’s evenly covered.
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Cake is a part of our Dessert Series. Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!