“An amazing cake with a rich flavor combination and a legendary texture, made with no flour, no gluten, and from only 5 ingredients!”
Original Recipe Author
Whether you’re in the mood for a comforting dessert or a delightful breakfast, this banana nut cake will hit the spot!
It’s fluffy, it’s moist, and has a unique flavor that’s a mix between bananas, oats, and chocolate. A fair warning: this cake can be a tad addictive, so make sure to make some extra!
Banana Nut Cake
- 3 bananas
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- Mash the bananas into a smooth batter.
- Add the oats to the mashed bananas and blend together until well combined.
- Once you’re done, add the eggs and the maple syrup and continue mixing—add the chocolate chips at the end.
- Try to avoid overmixing the batter. Just keep stirring until everything is evenly distributed and well combined, so your cake comes out airy and fluffy.
- Preheat the oven at 340°F–350°F.
- Pour the batter into a loaf pan and place it in the oven for about 40–50 minutes until the cake is dry on the inside—you can check its “doneness” by using a toothpick and poking!
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Banana Nut Cake is a part of our Salad Series. Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!