Baking the Best Easy Orange Muffin Recipe
“A quick recipe to make 18 soft and fluffy muffins!“
Original Recipe Author
Imagine everything you could possibly need in a muffin.
Airy, Crispy on the outside. Melts in your mouth. Its aroma fills the room. And most importantly: Easy to prepare.
This orange muffins recipe is here to give you all this and more!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO MAKE
Baking The Best Easy Orange Muffin Recipe:
- First thing first, let’s get our muffin pan and disposable paper cups ready.
- But there’s one small catch, though.
- This orange muffin recipe makes enough batter to fill 18 molds, and most pans have 6-12 spots only. Keep in mind that overfilling ruins the texture and appearance.
- Depending on your oven size, you can go for one large pan that holds 24 muffins. Or you can just use two medium-sized pans.
- It’s okay to use any bakeware material, whether it’s cardboard, silicone, or stainless steel. You can even opt for separate cups instead of pans.
- Looking for a pro-tip? If you plan on storing some portions, use baking liners to keep the muffin intact. Just because they’re leftovers doesn’t mean you have to eat them crumpled!
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the 2 main types of muffins?
What alternatives can I use instead of instant vanilla pudding?
We wouldn’t recommend any replacements for the instant vanilla pudding. Nothing works quite like the real thing.
How long are the orange muffins good for?
In an airtight container or sealed Ziploc bag, you can keep the muffins for up to four days in the fridge.
Just make sure they’re completely cooled down before you store them. Otherwise, they might turn soggy.
“Those are such great muffins, and they take no time. I added chocolate chips, and it turned out WOW!”
Baking the Best Easy Orange Muffin Recipe
For the ingredients, here’s a list of things you’ll need to make this orange muffin recipe:
Ingredient of Easy Orange Muffin Recipe
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup sugar (4 oz/100 g)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract (0.4 fl oz/10 ml)
- 1 cup oil (8 fl oz/240 ml)
- 1 cup fresh orange juice (8 fl oz/240 ml)
- 1 freshly grated orange zest
- 3 cups all-purpose flour (12 oz/380 g)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder (10 g)
- 1 tablespoon instant vanilla pudding (optional) (10 g)
Easy Orange Muffin Recipe Instruction
The Recipe Instructions
The beauty of this orange muffin recipe is that it’s so simple that every novice baker can follow it easily.
Once you have your ingredients ready, you can start preparing and baking the batter. It only takes 10 simple steps, and you’ll be done before you know it!
Let’s see how:
- Preheat the oven to 340°F/170°C
- Grease the pans with oil and set them aside
- Mix the eggs, sugar, and vanilla in a bowl with a whisk for 2 minutes
- Gradually, pour and whisk the oil, orange juice, and zest
- Mix in the flour, baking powder, and instant pudding
- Whisk everything in till it’s all homogenous
- Pour the batter into the mold, leaving its quarter empty to allow the muffin to rise
- Bake until golden brown
- Let the muffins cool down before removing them from the pan
- Store the muffins in an airtight container to keep them fresh longer
Batter Mixing Tips and Tricks
- The key to making the best easy orange muffin recipe is getting the right consistency. Remember that thin batter makes airy bakes.
- So, mix well and add in more orange juice if the batter feels too thick.
- The final consistency should be lighter than dough but still falls from the spoon in clumps instead of running down smoothly.
Pairing Ideas to Go With the Orange Muffins:
- Nothing says comfort food for breakfast like an airy muffin and a warm cup of coffee.
- While these muffins are divine on their own, you might want to go the extra mile with some mouthwatering pairings.
I have a few ideas that you might like:
- Greek Yogurt: The tangy creaminess of Greek yogurt works well with the crispy sweetness of the orange muffins. Add walnuts to the yogurt for extra nutrition and crunch!
- Whipped Cream: You can’t go wrong with this classic topping even if you tried. For an extra flavor boost, dust some graham crackers on top.
- Butter and Cinnamon: Cut the muffin in half, butter it up, and give it a sprinkle of cinnamon powder. This idea works particularly well to freshen up leftover muffins.
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
“Fun quick recipe, perfect muffins”
Sigal Mor Haim
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Best Orange Muffins Recipe is a part of our Dessert Series, Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!
Leave a Reply