‘Oven-baked potatoes with parmesan—An easy-to-make side dish with flavorful seasoning!’
Original Recipe Author
Potatoes are delicious when roasted, fried, grilled, and oven-baked. They’re the ultimate comfort meal and the masters of all side dishes.
Whenever in doubt, we make a potatoes side dish! Here’s an easy, delicious recipe for baked Yukon gold potatoes.
Baked Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 10 regular potatoes or 20 mini potatoes (unpeeled)
- ½ cup olive oil or 5 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 tbsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. coarse black pepper
- 1 tsp. crushed chili
- 1 tbsp. Philadelphia steak seasoning mix
- ½ cup grated/shredded parmesan
- Grab a large pot and fill it halfway with water. Boil the water, then drop your potatoes inside.
- After 20 minutes, drain the water and start cutting the potatoes in half.
- Prepare a baking pan by lining it with parchment paper. Then, add olive oil, coarse black pepper, kosher salt, Philadelphia steak seasoning, crushed chili, and parmesan.
- Using a pastry brush, mix the dressing ingredients well and distribute them evenly in the pan.
- Put your potatoes in the pan facing down, and make sure to pack them tightly together.
- Add more parmesan on top and between the potatoes, then using a brush, cover the potatoes with a thin layer of olive oil.
- Preheat your oven to 450°F (230°C), then put the baking pan on the lowest rack.
- Let the potatoes cook for 30 minutes, or until they’re golden on the top and dark near the bottom. Then, serve and enjoy
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Baked Yukon Gold Potatoes Recipe is a part of our Sides Series. Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!