“Maddening juiciness with perfect taste”
Original Recipe Author
Do you want to impress the family with a fantastic fish serving without it taking up an entire day’s worth in the kitchen? Keep reading!
Today we’re going to share a baked sea bass fish recipe, resulting in a perfect texture and maddening juiciness.
Top it all off with a set of herbs combined into a festive spicy sauce, giving the impression of a high-quality dish served in luxury restaurants without losing all the healthy benefits!
“Thanks for the recipe, it turned out perfect!”
Festive Baked Sea Bass Fish Recipe
- 1 fresh seabass
- A bundle of chopped coriander
- A bundle of chopped parsley
- ½ garlic head crushed
- lemon zest
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ a teaspoon of salt
- Spicy paprika
- Clean and rinse the fish.
- Cut slits along the length of the fish.
- Proceed to make the sauce by mixing the ingredients together.
- Fill in fish with a generous amount of the sauce, and spread some on top.
- Place in a pan and season with salt and paprika then top it with a bit of olive oil.
- Arrange halved lemons around the fish inside a pan, throw some cherry tomatoes in there, half a garlic head, and hot pepper.
- Wrap with foil, heat the oven to 356°F (180°C) and bake for 30 minutes.
- After that remove the cover and bake for another 10 minutes.
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Baked Sea Bass Fish Recipe is a part of our Lunch Series, Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!