“The perfect recipe for a satisfying, beef-filled family dinner!”
Original Recipe Author
The X-factor in this recipe is the slow cooking of the Beef Asado. It allows the beef to take its time and soak in all the flavor and zestiness from the spices involved. By the time this dish is ready to serve, your kitchen will smell like heaven!
Serve asado beef with a side of rice or green salad and enjoy this delicious, hearty meal.
Why this Beef Asado Recipe is A MUST-try:
Read also: beef stew with mushrooms Sauce Recipe
“Paste the best review here”
Beef Asado Filipino Recipe
Ingredient of beef asado recipe
- Asado roast (cut up into 4-5 pieces (ask the butcher to remove as much fat as possible))
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 large onion (cut into strips)
- 5-6 small potatoes (or 3 large halved ones)
- 1½ tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. olive/canola oil
- 1 tbsp. dry rosemary
- ½ tbsp. turmeric
- ½ tbsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. chicken BBQ seasoning
- 1 tbsp. soup mix
Beef Asado Recipe instruction
- Prep your beef asado recipe by rinsing it and letting it dry.
- Preheat 1½ tbsp of olive oil in a spacious baking pan/pot
- Sear the asado beef well and place it in a bowl.
- Add the seasoning and spices to the bowl and thoroughly rub them into the beef. Don’t wash the bowl just yet, you’ll need it in a bit.
- Place some onion slices in the bottom of your baking pan and add the seasoned beef on top. Don’t forget to mix in the garlic cloves too.
- Season the potatoes using the spice residue left in the bowl you seasoned the beef in. throw the seasoned potatoes into the baking pan with the Beef Asado.
- Pour a cup of water into the bowl to extract the final remnants of seasoning. Pour the contents of the bowl over the ingredients in the baking pan.
- Cover the pan well with a lid or some foil.
- Preheat your oven to 480°F (250°C), and place your pan inside for 30-40 minutes.
- Turn down the heat to 400°F (200°C) and keep baking for an hour or so.
- Take the pan out and check on the beef. If it’s tender, it’s time to turn off the oven.
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Baked Beef Asado Recipe is a part of our Lunch Series. Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!