“A recipe for a rich apple roll with an indulging texture! A non-dairy cake, great for the weekend.”
Original Recipe Author
One of the biggest problems facing lactose-intolerant individuals is that they can’t enjoy a good dessert that doesn’t hurt their stomach. Cake, cinnamon rolls, and many desserts all need dairy.
Yet, what if we told you you could enjoy an apple cinnamon roll cake without worrying about possible stomach aches? Sweet, tender, and rich flavors, all packed into one non-dairy dessert recipe!
Are you ready to try it out and treat yourself? Let’s start!
Why this Apple Cinnamon Roll Cake is A MUST-try:
Apple Cinnamon Roll Cake
- 7-8 apples (doesn’t matter what type)
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup flour
- 2¼ tsp. baking powder (10 g)
- 2½ tsp. vanilla sugar (10 g)
- The first thing you have to do is grind your apples or grate them with a rough grater.
- Once done, add a tablespoon of cinnamon and half a cup of sugar and mix everything.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper—don’t oil it.
- Flatten the apple mixture into the pan and place it in a preheated oven at 350°F (180°C) for 10 minutes.
- After the 10 minutes are up, remove the pan from the oven and allow the mixture to cool.
- Whisk the eggs with the cup of sugar until they turn fluffy and white.
- Add orange juice, flour, baking powder, and vanilla sugar while mixing.
- Slowly pour the batter over the apple mixture.
- Bake at 340°F (170°C) for another 25 minutes.
- Once done, remove the pan from the oven and let it cool. Only then can you roll it up into a roll.
- Powder the top with confectioner’s sugar.
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Apple Cinnamon Roll Cake is a part of our Dessert Series. Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!