a hassle-free No-Mixer Cream Cheese Pound Cake, just roll up your sleeves and 5 minutes later it’s already in the oven! ❤
Chef & Original Recipe Owner
When it comes to cheesecakes, there’s nothing like a fluffy, rich cake that promises maximum flavor with minimal effort. In other words, this will be your favorite recipe!
After all, it’s a hassle-free cream cheese pound cake that requires no mixer, no separating eggs, and you’ll have it baking in your oven in just 5 minutes!
This cake is soft and moist, with a heavenly flavor and texture that’ll melt your heart! Sometimes, the simpler the cake, the tastier it is! This is definitely the case here: a sinfully easy and delicious cheese pound cake.
Bonus: insatiable apetite for cheescakes? how about you give this Easy 4 Ingredient Cheesecake Recipe a try?
Amazing Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- 3 large eggs (or 4 medium eggs)
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 teaspoons vanilla sugar (0.5 ounces, 20 gram, or 2 packets)
- 2 1/4 cups 9% Quark creamy soft cheese (500 grams (or Fage yogurt, or a combination of low-fat cream cheese and light sour cream))
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 a cup of vegetable oil (sunflower oil or coconut oil)
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour (minus a tablespoon)
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, sugar, and vanilla sugar until well mixed.
- Whisk in the cream cheese, sour cream, and oil until smooth.
- Add the flour, coconut, lemon juice, vanilla extract, and baking powder. Mix well until smooth.
- Line your pan(s) with baking paper. Don’t oil them.
- Pour the batter equally into the pan(s).
- Bake for about 40 to 45 minutes (don’t use fan mode) until the cake is golden brown and a toothpick (or thin wooden skewer) comes out clean when inserted into the center of the cake.
- Take out the cake and let it cool.
- Top with dulce de leche or powdered sugar. Enjoy!
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Cream Cheese Pound Cake recipe is a part of our “ShareTheCook Originals” Series, Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!