Soft and Airy Beef Patty Recipe
“Experience incredible airiness with these semolina beef patties. You’ll enjoy every single bite ”
Original Recipe Author
The ingredients of this beef pattie recipe resulted in some arguments over their name. Some call them Tunisian patties, others just call them meatballs.
People may disagree on the name, but they agree on the phenomenal taste they have. The addition of potatoes, an unlikely ingredient to see in a beef patty, gives you a taste like no other.
We’ve dubbed them: flavor bombs and rightfully so! The explosion of flavor on that first bite will make you regret not finding out about this recipe sooner.
Why this Beef Patty Recipe is A MUST-try:
Frequently Asked Questions:
Beef Patty Recipe
What can I replace the bread slices with?
You can put breadcrumbs instead. And if it’s a problem because of the gluten, there are also gluten-free breadcrumbs.
What is the semolina for, and how vital is it? What can I replace it with?
The semolina helps combine all the ingredients. You can replace it with breadcrumbs or bread pieces.
Are these patties good in a sauce?
Yes, sure. Good luck.
“Wow, they came out amazing! Everybody liked them,
Thank you for a great recipe.”
Soft and Airy Beef Patty RecipeRate
- 2.2 lbs. ground beef chuck roast or ground chicken breast (1 kg)
- 3 onions (finely chopped and strained)
- A bushel of cilantro (finely chopped and strained)
- A bushel of parsley (finely chopped and strained)
- Half a bushel of dill (finely chopped and strained)
- 3 slices of white bread (soaked and strained)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup semolina
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 big potatoes
- See all of those ingredients? Take the potatoes and set them aside, then mix everything else.
- Take your potatoes and partially cook them in water. Don’t allow them to soften too much. They should still be a little hard when you remove them from the water.
- Allow the potatoes to cool down, and then dice them.
- Add the diced potatoes to your all-ingredient mix. Ensure that your mix is homogenous.
- Place your mixture in the fridge and leave it there for 60 minutes.
- Remove your mixture from the fridge, form patties of your desired size, and then fry them until they’re golden on both sides.
- It’s possible to freeze either before frying or after.
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Beef Patty Recipe is a part of our Lunch Series. Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!
Leave a Reply