Addictive garlic bread recipe
“This pull-apart easy garlic bread recipe takes you on a wonderful taste ride with every bite — you’ll devour it in seconds!”
Original Recipe Author
There’s nothing tastier than garlic bread to munch on as a snack or a side dish with any meal.
But when the recipe is for pull-apart garlic balls and it’s as simple as this one, you know you’ll never get tired of making it!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Addictive best garlic bread recipe
Is milk necessary?
No, you can use water instead.
Can I prepare the dressing ahead of time and keep it in the fridge or freezer for a couple of days?
I don’t recommend that. The garlic bread recipe tastes best with freshly-made dressing.
Can I use a regular round pan instead of a Bundt pan?
Can I use gluten-free flour in this recipe?
Yes, but keep in mind that the final texture would be different.
The dough has risen but the bread came out so hard after baking. What did I do wrong?
You might have processed the dough for too long or left the bread baking for too long (the baking time can vary among different ovens).
Read also: Crispy Potato Wedges Recipe
I already made it a bunch of times, and every time I’m showered with compliments!
Addictive garlic bread recipe
- 3 ½ cups high-gluten flour (15½ oz, 437g)
- 1 teaspoon salt (¼ oz, 6g)
- 1 tablespoon dry yeast (½ oz, 13g)
- 1 tablespoon sugar (½ oz, 13g)
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup lukewarm milk (that was warmed up in a microwave 60ml)
- 1 cup warm water (8floz, 240ml)
- 1 cup olive oil (8floz, 240ml)
- Kosher salt (to taste)
- Chopped parsley
- Chopped basil
- 5 garlic cloves (minced)
- Put the dough ingredients in a mixer bowl, starting with the flour and salt.
- Run the kneading hook on medium speed for 10 minutes.
- Oil a clean bowl with a little olive oil.
- Transfer the dough to the bowl and cover it with plastic wrap.
- Let the dough rest for an hour. Afterward, the dough should rise and double in volume.
- Rip pieces of the dough and form balls.
- Place the balls in an oiled Bundt pan and cover them with plastic wrap.
- Let the dough balls rest for another half hour.
- Mix all dressing ingredients.
- Use half the amount of dressing to gently brush the dough balls.
- Bake at 350°F (180°C) for about 25 minutes until the bread becomes a nice brown color.
- Remove from the oven and brush with the rest of the dressing.
- The dough yields about 29 balls, 1 oz. each (30 g).
Read also: Extraordinary Fish Stew Recipe
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
I made garlic bread recipe and it came out perfect. Thank you so much for an amazing recipe!
Greatest recipe ever! Lots of thanks!
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Addictive Garlic Bread Recipe is a part of our Sides Series, Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!
Read also: Passover kosher gluten free bread Recipe
Leave a Reply