“Zesty and garlic-y, this cauliflower salad recipe is the perfect dish to elevate your meal time!”
Original Recipe Author
Cauliflower may not be the first ingredient that comes to your mind when it comes to salad, but we promise to change that with today’s dish!
This cauliflower salad recipe is savory, zesty, and rich with a crispy yet soft texture. One bite and it’ll join your favorites!
Why this Addicting Cauliflower Salad Recipe is A MUST-try:
Addicting Cauliflower Salad Recipe
- 1 large cauliflower (cut into medium-sized florets (or 1 bag of frozen cauliflower florets))
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- ½ bushel parsley (chopped)
- 2 tbsp. vinegar/lemon juice
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- If you’re using fresh cauliflower, cook the florets in boiling water for 10 minutes and then strain them. If you’re using frozen florets, let them thaw completely before moving to the following step.
- In a large frying pan, fry the cauliflower florets in semi-deep oil.
- Once all sides turn nicely golden, remove the florets onto paper towels. If you prefer to avoid frying, you can still enjoy this delicious salad by baking the florets in the oven until golden, or even better – by cooking the florets in an air fryer.
- In a large bowl, toss the fried cauliflower florets together with the rest of the ingredients.
- You can serve the salad immediately while still hot, or refrigerate it overnight in an airtight container and serve it cold.
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This Addicting Cauliflower Salad Recipe is a part of our Salad Series. Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!