Quick and easy to make homemade baked cheesecake recipe with only 4 ingredients
Baking Enthusiast & Original Recipe Owner
Looking for a quick and easy-to-make treat that will leave the family speechless and craving for more? If so, This cheesecake is just what you need!
A delicious 4 ingredient cheesecake recipe with a creamy texture, dreamy flavor, and exceptional tenderness and fluffiness.
A simple and super straightforward cake that any beginner can whip up (even with their eyes closed!) and enjoy a wonderful experience and an uncompromising taste!
Easy 4-Ingredient Cheesecake Recipe
- 5 whole eggs
- 1 cup white sugar
- ½ kilo 5% Quark creamy soft cheese (or FAGE Yogurt, or a combination of low fat cream cheese and light sour cream)
- 3 tbsp self-rising flour
- Whip egg whites with sugar until stiff peaks form (about 5 minutes).
- Beat the egg yolks, cheese, and flour (gradually adding each) together in a separate bowl until creamy and smooth.
- Fold the whipped egg white into the other mixture. First, drop a generous scoop of the egg whites into the base batter, stir gently until batter seems lumpy and barely combined. Add the rest of the egg whites, slice straightdown the mixute with the spatula intil hitting the bottom of the bowl, scoop and fold the batter and egg whites, stop when incorporated.
- Bake for about 45 minutes at 180°C in an oven preheated to that temperature.
Tips For Recipe Success:
- For the creamiest cheesecake, make sure the cream cheese is at room temperature.
- Lemon zest and cheesecakes are a power couple, try combining some into the batter for some added zing!
- Before folding the egg whites into the batter, make sure they are fully whipped. This helps the cheesecake to be light and fluffy, while still being super creamy.
- This recipe is crustless, but graham crackers can be mixed with butter and sugar to form a traditional crust. Instead, feel free to opt for vanilla wafers, Petit Beurre cookies, chocolate graham crackers, or even gingersnaps. ENDLESS options!
- Refrigerating cheesecake for 24 hours before serving enhances the flavors. Ideally, the cheesecake should also be allowed to sit at room temperature for at least 15-30 minutes before doing so.
- Cheesecake leftovers? (somehow?!) – refrigerate for 5 days, or wrap each slice individually and freeze for up to 3 months.
your time to shine:
Want a chance to feature on our site? comment down below or send us your pictures @sharethecook
Oh, and we almost forgot!
This chocolate cake recipe is a part of our Dessert Series, Click NOW for more fun ideas you don’t wanna miss!